www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

anyone else been here? my friend sean (Blaze) told me about it. its all in japanese but i was just clicking links randomly and looking around. i found some stuff ive never seen before like this Innova bag. wierd.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

she said no:(

John Sturtevant said:
My wife is Japanese, and I am thinking of having my inlaws order one and ship it here. Yes! Hope the wife agrees.
I would Love to have a picture of the Flippy girls. There was a small disc (mini) by hero that was advertised with a group of women called the Flippy Girls. I have not seen or heard of them for several years.
The Flippy Girls is very wonderful.
It often seems to perform by demonstrating HeroDisc.
The danced appearance was announced as for 2006 Japan Open.

Donnie Brooks, Mini Disc Golf Federation said:
I would Love to have a picture of the Flippy girls. There was a small disc (mini) by hero that was advertised with a group of women called the Flippy Girls. I have not seen or heard of them for several years.
I've always loved the name Hero Disc for obvious reasons. Maybe one day when it's not a conflict of interest i'll be able to wear some of the sweet stuff Ahart has sent me out in public.
Of course Herodisc makes the bags for Innova. Why make it in the US when you can save so much money having your products made over the pond? Outsourcing at its best!
I used to buy discs off the back of John's truck in Long Beach, Ca 13 years ago!!! He got me started in disc golf, and I am very great full for that. It is nice to hear that he is still involved in the sport.

Kazuhiko Gomibuchi said:
Because it is double naming with INNOVA, it is likely not to see in the United States though HeroDisc makes the bag besides Hero Disc Bag TYPE XT.
Please inquire of HeroDisc about details.
The president of Mr.Shinbo and HeroDisc is director of JapanOpen.
Because John Ahart has worked for HeroDisc, it is likely to be likely to know.
wow, I might like to get one of those. My innova bag has the little Hero tag as well.
Anybody want an extremely rare Hero Disc hat? This hat was purchased in Japan and is probably the only one like it in North America. New, never worn, adjustable, 3500 yen price tag still attached! Made out of a special water proof fabric known as spLIc. See attached pic.

thats about $38.67 USD.

My_Hero said:
Anybody want an extremely rare Hero Disc hat? This hat was purchased in Japan and is probably the only one like it in North America. New, never worn, adjustable, 3500 yen price tag still attached! Made out of a special water proof fabric known as spLIc. See attached pic.

This reminds me of my other hobby: Motocross. There are some really cool motorcycle parts for the bikes that are only available in Japan. I guess I need to fly on over with a big duffle bag & load up on some cool disc golf & moto stuff!
Same with RC cars, tuner cars etc.
Dude, you were so close!

John Sturtevant said:
she said no:(

John Sturtevant said:
My wife is Japanese, and I am thinking of having my inlaws order one and ship it here. Yes! Hope the wife agrees.
Guess where I am going at the end of March for one week? I may pick some other disc golf stuff there in person. Don't really need the bag now since I picked up a new one last week. I hope to be able to play a couple rounds while in Japan.

Oh, my brother in-law is getting married, thus our trip.

Domo Arigato Oto-San.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968