www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just bought one yesterday at Holden's Market near Kensington-Black Locust and was wondering how long these have been out and if anyone has used em yet. Innova says:
The Yeti Pro Aviar is a lot like a seasoned KC Pro Aviar. A straight flyer from the get go. With grippy but stiff Pro plastic with a bit of a sunken flight plate, the Yeti is sure to be popular for those who like a KC Aviar, but like them a little bit worn

Views: 674

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This disc has made it into my bag and I really like it.   Straight as an arrow!
I have decided the Yeti is a great upshot discs and not the best for a workhorse off the tee.  Can't comment on putting as that spot IS decided.  I wish they'd make DX ADs production...does anybody know where to find more of these?
Magics in the putter slot?

Aye!  They're 168

I've been toying with the idea of getting some 168 Wizards just to have something more stable.  We'll see the this summer, I don't want to play around with too much of my bag.

First baseball has zero comparison to disc golf, second don't you mean Cameron Todd is the best putter in the world, finally Guthire did not win pro worlds so no he does not deserve it.

You sir are ridiculous....hand 'em over now.

well, i have had mine for a few weeks now and have had the chance to get several rounds with it. Gotta say I really like it. I like the grippy plastic for a putter and it goes where i throw it.
Mine does, but that's only because I asked Jay to chalk it up for me before he gave it to me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968