www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just bought one yesterday at Holden's Market near Kensington-Black Locust and was wondering how long these have been out and if anyone has used em yet. Innova says:
The Yeti Pro Aviar is a lot like a seasoned KC Pro Aviar. A straight flyer from the get go. With grippy but stiff Pro plastic with a bit of a sunken flight plate, the Yeti is sure to be popular for those who like a KC Aviar, but like them a little bit worn

Views: 649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My last comment was @Steve
I really like the Aviar-X but this putter feels really nice. The bead size fits well in my hand also.
@Shawn- I personally like all the different options and I throw mostly Innova but I also throw some ESP FLX and Z plastic.

@steve- Was that a joke? Jay is one of the best putters in the world...
Here is One Signed !!!! Opps...........could not post photo..............check my photos !!!
I played 36 holes at my pitch-n-putt course and played almost exclusively with the YP Aviars save two holes. They seem like they'd fly like my DX AD when it gets beat a little more (red, max weight, reverse dome like yetis). They seem like they have the flight of a GL Fuse, just slower. I love how straight they are and are a little more forgiving on release issues and nose angle compared to my other BB Aviars. I was able to hyzer-flip these in the range of 270'+ and like how they finish. Everything was real gradual, slow, and very controllable. I can see this disc becoming a staple in my bag. I'll need more time with them to see how they season, but I'm favoring the disc for now. I just can't wait till it is summer so I can really rip on these. I'd really like to think that I could get these over 300' without much of a problem.
No, I have never seen him putt. It sounds that he is pretty good at putting. Does that really mean that he earned a signature disc? My belief is that you must win pro worlds to earn a signature disc. Side games do not count, or could I be world champ of ace pool ctp throw offs? Also, how many version of the aviar does this make?
I got one last weekend at a Tournament that I helped out with, I bought one for throwing this morning, I LOVE THIS DISC. Drive with it, Upshot with it, Putt with it, That is an all around disc.
@ steve he was won world doubles championships because he is an awesome putter. is that good enough for you?
Nah, only the person that wins pro worlds every year should receive a signature disc. If innova deems him worthy who am I to tell them what to do. But seriously how many different makes of the Aviar is there?
Atleast 129. I know because I have them All in all the Runs and Molds !!!
So I finally threw mine at Cass Benton on Friday & Sleepy Hollow yesterday and I really liked the disc. KC Pro's seem to slide out of the chains on me so I really like the extra grippy Yeti Pro plastic. I ripped it on a few short straight holes and it flies really well. Putted a few times but not enough to know much.
Only deserve a signature disc if you win worlds? SO if they gave Double G his own signature distance driver he doesn't deserve it ? If your a 10x gold glove winner but have never won a World Series you don't deserve your own signature glove made to your specifications? The guy is hands down the best putter in the world , I think he can give some good input on what makes up a good disc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968