www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Fill in the blank.

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You watch a friend bang an ace for $60 during league play.

Saw a bud hit an ace during a casual 'skins' round yesterday.

You watch a friend smash an ace pool worth $500+

Yea the beers on him! lol

Ace Buys the Case!

The tendonitis in your elbow has ceased hurting and you can throw freely again, without fear and pain!

My arm is jacked up right now from digging for two hours in the mud the other day. Gradually it's coming back but I need to be easy on it. I'm working it every day now to try to get it better. I'm going to have to see if it's ready for doubles tomorrow. Hoping to be free (relatively free anyway) of pain in a few days with any luck.

For almost 2 months, weenie backhand throws only for about 75-80% power on throws.

But saving your arm is worth it. Wrap ice around it too. 

It's all about inflammation and healing.

I threw a round this morning. There was some pain but I could work with it. Putting seemed to be a bit more difficult because of it and sidearm shots were a bit of a stretch. I'm working on the wrist right now, clamping down on it and then rotating it. Seems to help a bit. There is pain that starts just below the back of the thumb and travels backward up the arm, through the elbow and into the bicep. No big deal. Keep stretching everything and working it. It's definitely helping things along.

I just took off the athletic tape on it. I am going to try to rest it before league and then tonight work on good form that will hopefully not cause too much pain. I think that I will still be able to throw well.

your hangin out with your best friend Sam Adams... 

When you've been warming up for the past 30 min. and you haven't seen a single person on the 1st tee yet :)

It was a great day yesterday because I threw an ace!

.... oh wait that was a dream

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968