www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Fill in the blank.

Views: 271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just found my broken in champ wraith in the woods lost the other day!

Somebody brings a six pack of really good beer.

You drill a "good-luck" tree on the drive of Hole 1

...  when it's warm and sunny and the rain has gone away.

you walk up to the first tee and Ken Climo asks if he can play a round with you.

You know it's going to be a great day at the disc golf course when:  Their is hardly anyone playing and you basically have the course to yourself and can play without being thrown on and have a good parking spot !

When you throw a max. weight yellow champion firebird on hole #12 in twaine heart. The shot is a blind shot that requires you to throw a skip either lefty or righty back-hand or for-hand for that matter. On the way to the 200 (approximatly speaking) foot hole you will need to hit 50' mando between two trees. Now I'm tying to decide; back-hand or for-hand. Lance is telling me to throw a skip shot to get close. I decide on a thumber shot that will pan left to right but will be thrown on its top. This shot will skip at approximately 33% of its entire flight path to stop as close to the basket as possible. So I throw the shot and the disc works it's magic skipping hard off springy pine needles and I lose sight of the disc. The seven people that are in my group erupt in shouts of disbelief as the the disc slams the chains and stays in. Sweet sauce!!!!! That's an ace!!!!!! That hole had not been aced by any yet so hat was cool too. I didn't believe it until I went up there to Check it out. Sure enough it was in. The moral of the story is yesterday was a good day at the course for sure.

you wake up.

was on hole #11,,SKIP BANG,,is what i wrote on his ace disc!,,great CRAZY shot corey,,,

I like this one.

I didn't get up to the course until about 1 PM today. Decided to buy a new disc. Was considering the Northman but the one he had was heavy. Then I saw the Prodigy D1 and D4. At first my friend told me that the D1 was understable and the D4 was overstable. A quick trip to the soccer field next door and a quick visit to the in flight guide page for the real numbers and I figured it out. Ended up buying a D4. It reacts a lot for me like my Lemon Lake Katana. Nice disc.

Played league with a friend who I haven't seen in a while. Just plain had fun. Didn't win.

So it indeed was a good day at the course.

It's a great day when the concrete tee pads are once again visible and not covered in 5-6 inches of ice.

My bad.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968