www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

your new bag,new disc ,new basket,post pic also.

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Katana Blizzard is still in my bag

I got a portable basket for Christmas, a DGA Mach Lite. It is nice but I noticed if I miss low on a long putt and hit the metal legs it will sometimes take chunks out of my putters. Just can't miss low I guess lol. I also bought myself a couple Christmas gifts. I grabbed a Champion Roc, Opto Line Bolt, a Legacy Rampage and a Birdie Bag. Loving the Champion Roc(obviously) and the Bolt but still haven't thrown the Rampage enough yet to see if it will earn itself a spot in my bag.

Rampage is a fast and overstable disc. I had the chance to be the first person to throw one that a friend had. He ended up giving it to another friend of mine who loves fast overstable discs. He loves it and uses it a lot. I could see it being used in a headwind for sure. Probably too much disc for me.

Hey Jim, if the Rampage is too much disc, pick up a Cannon.  Same speed with more turn and glide!  I am getting the most distance with them.  Worth a pick up imo.

The Rampage holds some crazy fast hyzer lines with huge skips. I am loving my GL Halo, what a beautiful disc, it's going to break in sweet. My Core is a much fast Fuse, great lines are already being hit with this baby. I'm still trying to figure out the Nuke. The lighter weight Pain is a workhorse, nice and stable even at the lighter weight. I thought getting a Star Aviar would be a nice driving companion to my DX P&A's that I use for putting, not the case, too slick. My Innova Comp bag and Quads are a god send.

My Rampage flies like an understable disc I don't know why. Maybe because of the light weight(168g) and or the plastic(Excel)?

Is it a green one?

No it is a blue one

Tbird plus mold. Love it!!!!

I've also seen that Icon plastic breaks in to understable. Try Pinnacle plastic if you need to retain the overstability.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968