www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

For some reason I was thinking about this today...So do you have one? If so, let er rip!

For me It's mainly travel stuff. I want to see the world! Every inch of this place and if I ever get over my fear of water. It would be cool to explore the depths of our vast oceans. OK one other thing...fly with the Blue Angels!

Views: 186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to play DG on every continent where DG exists, but I'll start with every state in the US. It'll be easier now that I'm leaving AK for AL. Now I get to play DG in January in shorts!

Sweet! You just have to watch out for the bajo playing hazards in AL ;) Welcome to the lower 48!

You do know there's a course in Antarctica at that AFB down there, right?

You know, To me, there is a difference between a Bucket list and a Dream / Wish List.

To travel the world. 

To see and experience the Eight Wonders of the World.

To travel into Space.

To have sex with a Sexy Celeberity.

To beat Ken Climo and Nate Doss in a Championship Round.

You see those are Dreams or Wishes.

Most of the Human race do not have the means to do any of these.

I am talking about money.

Now a "Bucket List" is something that is attainable.

A Bucket List is a list of things that a person could have done but didn't

because something, someone, some reason or life just got in the way.

It is amazing to me.  When a person receives news of their impending death, they

create a "Bucket List".  Why does it take someone to start dying to start living ?

From the time we are born, we begin to die.

Also another reason for a "Bucket List" is because a person had lived their life with regrets.

You know they think "I could have done this, I could have experience that".

So to answer your question "Rescue"

"My Bucket List" is..................

1) Live my life as if there's no tomorrow, if I can do something, enjoy doing it

2) Live my life making decisions that bring peace when I lay my head down to sleep

3) Live my life with no regrets

4) Live my life so that the people I care for knows that I love them 

My Wish and Dream List is something else.

Good point, OK scratch the Blue Angels darn it :) The others are do-able :)

The only thing I can think of is play dg with the amazing people that I have met on here!

Not saying I'm amazing, but if you ever get to NorCal lets play some rounds then!

Part of the problem of being me is that I don't actually have any goals.  Makes life a bit more... mundane, I guess.

very well said and very true , good job. now if we all could really do that , life would be great. But reality and life seem to get in the way and we all comprise on our real values .  TRY and make the best of this life that you can. And I agree and have often used the same line about laying my head down and being alright with myself, I  try to follow that in my life daily . That is GOOD advice for everyone. 

play the arizona memorial tourney

Go check out Mobile AL, there are 6 very nice course's and a few other decent ones. The. There are 5-6 great course's with in an hours drive.

Ohh and check out SNDG.Org, will you will find just about every event in the south and at least 2 a mounth on avg in AL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968