www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Has anybody thrown a Z Force yet? I just got one in the mail today and love it even more than the ESP Force. Just got back from the soccer field and it is my longest distance driver already. It was not nearly as overstable as the ESP version. I throw majority Innova, but this will be in the bag for a while. I recommend checking it out. It's an awesome disc.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

got it LLLLLOOOOVVVEEE it
i have a first run esp and a sparkle, i think i like the sparkle alittle better, its a few grams lighter too.
GREAT!!!! Now your throwing further?!?!?! How the hell am I gonna get my bag tag back?
I like them better than the esp versions too. One thing i look for in an overstable disc is DURABILITY. The Zeeeeee plastic is very durable and has held up nicely thus far. Props to Circle D on the Zeeeeee Force!
i love my z force.. super stable super durable
So..sounds like I should def. order some Z Forces for the DGRUS stamp?
i havnt thrown the new run of z forces, but i have a 171 sparkle force that i LOVE!
Would you be down for Pearsall on Saturday? My buddy from MN is coming down to visit. Any time during the day would work. LMK

RiX said:
GREAT!!!! Now your throwing further?!?!?! How the hell am I gonna get my bag tag back?
I have thrown 2 of them and can't wait to get mine. I haven't heard anything but good things about them, unlike some other newly released discs that rhyme with move. "What other disc does it compare to?" How about a less stable ESP Force.
Sounds like that might be a plan.... some how I got roped into doing something in the morning so I cannot hit the McClain mini but I do wanna play.... I'll text you and let you know

Jeff Gobin said:
Would you be down for Pearsall on Saturday? My buddy from MN is coming down to visit. Any time during the day would work. LMK

RiX said:
and BTW.... screw your Force!
I just got a 174g blue Z force. This thing doesn't seem to be as overstable as any of you say. I love discraft plastic don't get me wrong, but it seems as though this force is about as stable as a innove T-rex. I throw x-Cals, so if you know of any discraft disc like them lemme know!

RiX said:
and BTW.... screw your Force!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968