www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Has anybody thrown a Z Force yet? I just got one in the mail today and love it even more than the ESP Force. Just got back from the soccer field and it is my longest distance driver already. It was not nearly as overstable as the ESP version. I throw majority Innova, but this will be in the bag for a while. I recommend checking it out. It's an awesome disc.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lawrence 'Larry' Leonardi JR said:
I just got a 174g blue Z force. This thing doesn't seem to be as overstable as any of you say. I love discraft plastic don't get me wrong, but it seems as though this force is about as stable as a innove T-rex. I throw x-Cals, so if you know of any discraft disc like them lemme know!

RiX said:
and BTW.... screw your Force!

Some aren't as stable which is probably what you got. I haven't thrown any of the new ones but I'm sure domey means stable.
The 25 Z-Forces i recv'd were all orange(light and dark orange), and are all OVERstable. I haven't seen any flat ones. As Matt said, the flat ones are going to be less stable than the domey ones.
My_Hero said:
The 25 Z-Forces i recv'd were all orange(light and dark orange), and are all OVERstable. I haven't seen any flat ones. As Matt said, the flat ones are going to be less stable than the domey ones.

Ok I will have to get 5 Oranges as well. Stocking up tomorrow
I threw my friends today that he said he hated. It was full of bullet holes he put in it while target shooting at his cabin. I asked him if I could throw it once and almost hit the basket! It hit right in front and we heard the gravel spray against the pin. I told him it looks like it works just fine. :) It seemed a lot like a Boss, which is a great disc for me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968