www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

OK, I admit it. I can't stop trying every new disc out there. Sooo after reading the compamy info on the new Stalker. I'm wondering what the people who throw it think about it? Discraft gave it a 1.1 stability so it sounds like it can handle my massive power and snap ( tounge in cheek, ladies and gents) So help a disc junkie. Maybe someday, I will learn to step away from the PayPal button...

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm tempted I have a yellow 175g First Run starring at me. Held for a friend for a week now, texted twice to ask if he still wants it. No responcse. Though I love my ESP Cyclone, Looks like it should handle wind better then a ESP Cyclone.
I just got mine yesterday and will be using it today along with my new avenger and zone, I'll let you know how it works out.

I'm really excited about the Old CE Teebird I have on the way from disc golf values, it was the last run of CE plastic they ever did and It'll probably be worth a lot someday but I'm gonna throw the crap out of it anyway. lol
I say it's yours! Also, good to see you back. Haven't seen you around for a while.
Ya, some of the CE stuff is costly, but if you shop ebay you can find some used stuff, like 1st run. Thats not so $$$. It just depends on who's bidding and how bad they want it. For me it's worth the $$. However I do keep a Star version in my bag for those water shots or the ones you might loose it type of shots.
This is a never thrown max weight yellow CE Teebird its gonna be so awesome.
i used mine yesterday it seemed to handle the wind and felt a little straiter then my side winder.
Ya, I find the CE stuff is more stable than their current counterparts. I love the feel of them.
#1 selling disc at our store

This disc fits nicely into the Discraft Line of Drivers and fills a gap.
Considered a "must have" Driver for anyone who throws just Discraft.
Feedback from Tournament players is extremely positive, Control is important.
Get off the Distance Train and give accuracy a try, you will be a better golfer for it!
Not as sharp as a TeeBird, so it will fly a little bit slower, it also has a bead under the wing, for stability.
The Top of the Stalker is very flat, TeeBirds have a little dome shape to them.
The players are the ones who benefit from disc companies trying to out-perform each other!
Also interesting is the Pro-D Ringer which looks to be a very useful utility disc.....
Is it almost like a TeeBird ? Not as sharp as a TeeBird, so it will fly a little bit slower.
It has a fairly good sized bead on the bottom, not like any TeeBird bottom.
The TeeBird is slightly sharper and a bit faster.

Got any Teeshirts with this Logo ?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968