www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

OK, I admit it. I can't stop trying every new disc out there. Sooo after reading the compamy info on the new Stalker. I'm wondering what the people who throw it think about it? Discraft gave it a 1.1 stability so it sounds like it can handle my massive power and snap ( tounge in cheek, ladies and gents) So help a disc junkie. Maybe someday, I will learn to step away from the PayPal button...

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmmm...Bound female...Stalker disc...missed the mark on that one Discraft. Tacky!
we have a stack of these in our pro shop...

discgolfclub/org

Custom RT. 66 Roatrip Theme - Full Color
I used mine today and it worked great, at first I was trying to take some power off of my throw but you have to throw it firmly and it is very straight the longer range buzzz claim seems to be true.
Cool thanks for the info!
I am also a disc junkie and I bought one - it takes a fair amount of power. I average about 275-280' and it only gets me about 250' with a fair amount of hyzer at the end. Guess I'll stick with my Wraith.
I have played 3 rounds with mine and have thrown it in the park as well. I would say it is very close to the surge ss as far as how it throws in the z plastic. I can throw the esp surge ss straiter and about 60 feet longer.
The Ringer on the other hand is the best approach and putt disc I have used. I use it for all approach shots inside 200 ft and it goes right where I throw it.
Agreed. Don't insult me with sex marketing Discraft!
I am pretty sure that is not Discraft's marketing but the brick and mortar's glossy....
Damn Scott...what did you do to that girl??? ..and why the f.... do I want a stalker now?!?!?
So I did the usual, what I shouldn't do and took one of my Stalkers out of stock and oh baby am I glad I did. They are true to what they say. It's just like a longer Buzzz. Though I must say I'm not totally sure if I should take out my ESP Cyclone over the Stalker. ESP Cyclone is money, I almost aced a hole last weekend after only putting in my bag a handful of times.

Selling discs and being a disc addict is not always the best combo, though it does help to tell people what discs do what.
Never get high off your own sup ... um disc collection.
I picked up a Orange Z Stalker at The Throw Shop! All I can Say is Awesome.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968