www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It's true. My mind is blown. Check out sunking.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just got mine, FINALLY. Thanks UPS for always making us last on the list. I already threw today, but will probably go throw it around.
Just got done testing mine on its first 18. I can say for sure it is not as stable as my year old FLX drone that i've throw a million times. I'd say its somewhere between the FLX Drone and the Z Wasp. Definately a nice disc and will be using it more!
Nibs, What color and weight is yours? I am just curious if that will make a very big differance. Hero what color and weight is yours? Let's compare. I just got mine today, they are both white and 178g, but I won't be able to throw them for a few days, plus we have a lot of snow so the risk factor of loosing one is very high.

Nibs Carter said:
Just got done testing mine on its first 18. I can say for sure it is not as stable as my year old FLX drone that i've throw a million times. I'd say its somewhere between the FLX Drone and the Z Wasp. Definately a nice disc and will be using it more!
all of mine are 178. the one I was throwing today was dark blue. i do have two white ones too, but I don't want to use a white one this time of year for obviuos reasons. Don't get me wrong I thik it will be a great addition to my bag but I was a bit surprised when I first threw it I gave it a good old heave ho, if I had done that with my FLX drone it would have went straight at first then hyzered off quickly. This one did a big old S curve. Never has My FLX done that!
Sweet Disc !!!! Just had the chance to throw some shots with one !!!!! LIKE IT !!!!!! Really stable !!!!!! Feels Great !!!!! Flys Perfect !!!!! If you have the chance to own one of these , get a couple to stash !!!!!
Got one in the bag 4 stashed! May put one more in the bag.

Donny Olow said:
Sweet Disc !!!! Just had the chance to throw some shots with one !!!!! LIKE IT !!!!!! Really stable !!!!!! Feels Great !!!!! Flys Perfect !!!!! If you have the chance to own one of these , get a couple to stash !!!!!

I have had these for awhile now......and Cheaper (Because We LOVE the Sport!).
Plus FREE shipping over $39!
Nobody Beats our prices, Nobody Beats our Service and Nobody Has our Stock......Not even Close.....And I have already told you WHY!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968