www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It's true. My mind is blown. Check out sunking.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blaze said:
sweet. what's it like in comparison to the flx?

oooo baby, i bet it feels like warm apple pie.
hahaha

Lotto said:
Blaze said:
sweet. what's it like in comparison to the flx?

oooo baby, i bet it feels like warm apple pie.
.
Gotta love Mark's comments. I personally can't wait to own a few....more like 32!!!!!

mark ellis said:
I held one today. If felt like...........a Z drone.
Blaze said:
sweet. what's it like .....




Not as good as a Z Zone, in my mostly humble opinion
I have touched this Z Zone that mark speaks of and I need 10 of them at least

mark ellis said:
Blaze said:
sweet. what's it like .....




Not as good as a Z Zone, in my mostly humble opinion
I think they will sell out !!!!
Donny Olow said:
I think they will sell out !!!!
SOON !!!!
HAHA, sounds like me I placed an order for two of the Z Drones, a Z Comet, and a FLX Pred.

Peter Kunoff said:
got two FLX drones...resisting the urge to splurge on more plastic. got the cart full over $50( for free shiping) and decided to walk away, I have gotten more disc stuff in the last two months can't justify another order.....but that could change on a whim!!!!
Garrett Graham said:
I have touched this Z Zone that mark speaks of and I need 10 of them at least

mark ellis said:
Blaze said:
sweet. what's it like .....




Not as good as a Z Zone, in my mostly humble opinion

I have four black zones...in (...what I think is referred to as...) prototype plastic...my go-to approach disc...and in some cases, driver...
They've done 100's$ in sales today already just off this post, nice. I splurged 121$ of stuff.
I ordered 2, does anyone know when they will ship?
He said the day they come in, should be 30th! And he's fast as you probably know.

Nibs Carter said:
I ordered 2, does anyone know when they will ship?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…
 

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968