www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It's true. My mind is blown. Check out sunking.

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just picked up two echo- or ecco however you say it Black Inoova Groove's. They have the NT stamp for the Lodge in Pawhuska Ok. 25 a pop 1 for the bag 1 for the wall. TwistedFlyer.com
So how much are these LE Drones going for. I have 2 of the esp FLX in mint condition and I love the one I throw.
Attachments:
@ 20 bucks lsdiscs just posted for free shipping if you order from them on this site!

Bryan Hinds said:

Just picked up two echo- or ecco however you say it Black Inoova Groove's. They have the NT stamp for the Lodge in Pawhuska Ok. 25 a pop 1 for the bag 1 for the wall. TwistedFlyer.com
So how much are these LE Drones going for. I have 2 of the esp FLX in mint condition and I love the one I throw.
got my blue one with a white stamp yesterday!
i saw a few z drones at the winter warm up at lake lewisville yesterday. one of the discraft team told me that they are less overstable than the flx variety...
FLX is the most overstable variety of Discraft plastic blend, so what the team member told you would make sense.

mothergoose said:
i saw a few z drones at the winter warm up at lake lewisville yesterday. one of the discraft team told me that they are less overstable than the flx variety...
I don't think the plastic blend has that type of effect just based on the plastic, but more so on how it makes the disc turn out, as in domey-ness and stiffness. Some FLX discs are bound to be more understable than their Z versions and vice versa I think.
Good call Ben. I shouldn't have said blend. But my FLX discs are more stable, and have held their stability longer. When the Z drone was announced, I was guessing it would be less stable than the FLX counterpart.
I'll have to check it out !!!!
taking my new Z Drone on it maiden voyage today! I'll report back later!

Nibs
My first few throws with the Z version seemed to yield a more oversable flight. However, i played an early round that morning and i guess i was still sleepy and a bit lethargic because the next 2 (afternoon) rounds i found it to be a tad less overstable than the FLX version. The Z version should still out last the FLX's in the long run.
how would you compare a esp drone to a champ gator-x? looks like the drone might be a little faster, little more glide, but what about stability?
I actually carry both of them still. I find that they fly very similarly but the big difference is the tendancy to skip at the end of flight. the harder Champ Gator skips hard most of the time, while the FLX Drone ussually only skips a little if at all. I would expect the Z Drone will react alot like the Champ Gator as far as skip goes. Probably won't get a chance to experience it today though with all the snow!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968