www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I love the Z-Xtreme. It's the one disc that i throw that i know everytime EXACTLY what it's going to do......be PREDICTABLE and be waaaaaay OVERstable! So i found a stash from last year that i forgot i had. Decided to share some with the community. Check them out here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:M...

Cheers,
~Hero

Tags: Xtreme, Z, ace, disc, golf, pot

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have one from the 2007 msdgc. i dont use it often but it comes in handy when i need it.
I use it for short sidearm shots, 250' spike hyzers, skip shots, inverts, cut rollers, or howling hurricane force winds. It's definitely a utility/work horse disc. I've even taken a few ace pots home with one, with $750 being my largest Z-Xtreme ace pot......but that amount falls quite a bit short of my 1st run Crush ace pot.
Every body should own at least one. Then Discraft would run them again. What a workhorse of a disc. Forehand, backhand, And I bet even Robbie Bratten thinks they've got beef! Stick it in the ground... again.
Ron Convers said:
Every body should own at least one. Then Discraft would run them again. What a workhorse of a disc. Forehand, backhand, And I bet even Robbie Bratten thinks they've got beef! Stick it in the ground... again.

Are you sure you have one in your bag? Last i checked there was 42 discs in your bag. How can you be so sure? :-)
One of my favorite discs, too. As you say, very dependable. For a long time it was the only disc I could throw forehand at all, but my forehand's gotten better. I always have one in my bag at a tournament.
Definitely a must have in my bag! Its always funny to hear people say "WOW, what was that?" when I use it for the unconventional shot out of trouble.
No matter how many of the newest or hottest change, I always have a Z Extreme to get me outta trouble!
Nice!
Not really; it's domey with a concave rim much smaller then a venom.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968