www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Everyone has a home course. Let us know how many times you hit chains and stuck an ace their.

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

My home course is Bear Branch in The Woodlands, TX. I have hit 15 aces out their since I started playing. Some aces might be the same hole twice or three times or from the alternate tee-box. hole #1 two times, #2 one time, # 3 three times, # 5 two times, #8 one time, # 9 three times, # 10 one time, And #13 two times. All aces have had witnesses and the discs signed.
Six.
I have six aces on my home course - two on Hole 1 and four on Hole 2.
As of yesterday 16. 3 aces on # 5 now.
well my course is Madeline Bertrand in Niles MI and I've hit some where around 40 aces in four years. I also have three other aces two at honey bear in Peru IN and on at Wilson in Mishawaka IN. Iv'e chians hundreds of times all over the place.
Hit my 17th ace at Bear Branch on #5 again. Skip ace. Me and my buddy were on the tee-box of #3 and seen an ace on #2. The guy that hit it was his 2nd time in a week to hit an ace on that hole with the same disc. So me and my buddy were walking to #5 and I told him that I need him to sign my disc. That he hasn't seen me hit an ace in awhile and at the tee of #5, skipper in the chains. 3 aces in 1 week. 4 for the year.
1 at three different courses in 2 weeks.
I have two at my home course, and at least one at all 3 courses here in Topeka...
12 aces @ Epple Park. Check it out.
Only two at my home course of Weatherford, holes two and four. It's only been my home course for about two years and there really aren't that many ace holes unless the baskets are in the short positions.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968