www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

How many aces do you predict having this year, or how many did you have last year?

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I had five from July to December '08, and of course one in January '09. Never know how many you'll get in a given period. My most was two in three days! A friend of mine and myself are sort of competing, and both of us are stuck on 8 aces for the time being. We've said it's a race to ten, but then what? I'm not stopping there! It's fun listening to eachother talk about our close calls for the week.
I'm up to 3 this year with two in the past two days!! Hit 10 total now. That's 8 in the past seven months! If I could write the way it sounds when a wolf howls at the moon I surely would..... :)
I hit five aces last year, but didn't hit the first one until Sept. 12. On January first I set a goal of one per month. I hit 2 in January and have already hit 2 in February. Maybe I need to rethink my goal!
For sure!! Four already, you're gonna have a whopping 20 something at this rate. Settle down, would ya? What's the longest and shortest so far?
The shortest was something like 210-220 straight in with a Wizard.
The longest were both listed at 341, the first a slightly downhill hyzer with a Sabre, the second a little more downhill straight in with a TL. The other was listed at about 270 but plays longer since it's considerably uphill and you have to hyzer it around a couple of trees guarding th pin. I hit that with a TeeBird.

The Sabre and TL were 2 days apart. I had pulled the Sabre out of the bag to experiment with the TL.
Hit another one today. Definitely the shortest of the year; I forgot to read the distance on the sign, though. I'd be surprised if it was 200'. But still, It's the third in my past 5 outings. The one i thought was listed at 270' was actually listed at 289'.

4-8" of snow due to hit tomorrow. My streak may be put on hold for a while.
i plan on hitting at least 25 aces this year. last year i think i hit somewhere around 20? 21 maybe? the most ive hit in a day was 3, two in one round. i hit one early in the morning by myself and the other two were later in the day playing with my brother, who'd never seen an ace so he freaked out. i've also hit two in a row before. hole 18 at knollwood, sat down for a minute, got up and aced hole 1. i've got three in a week on two occasions.
Well I sure know I will have more than ten this year. I already hit four so far this year so imagine how many more will come . By the way that is since March so I have averaged two a month. I just love to disc last year I had 12 and this year I hope for more than that.. Good luck on getting them to stick in then chains.
I'm up to 8 this year so far. First was a hole I've never hit before, 16@Oshtemo. And the most recent was at a COURSE I've never aced at before, Hole 16@Robert Morris Park.

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968