www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

OK I guess this will be the place to discuss new discs as well as current ones. I will get Dave Mac to come on here if he can as well.

Tags: Gateway

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I actually like the newer runs myself. I have a Hiflex thAt was money for about 4 months but is getting flippy now.
You definitely need to pick up the Assassin when released. Dave and I were out throwing these the other day after leaving the factory and they are money.
They are slightly less stable than the Diablo DT and have a much shorter wing. They feel like a TeeBird with more dome on the flight plate. They have tremendous glide and are easy to throw. They should be out within the next couple months.
I loved the fist run Diablo DT's, i didn't really care for the Hi-Flex, but i put one in the bag and have been throwing it and am accually starting to like this disc.
Once it gets a little seasoned this thing flies like a dream for me.
I will now be putting a couple in the bag for sure
Oh yea, is there any chance team members might get a few of the assassin proto's to play around with, sounds like a good disc
Yeah but I would cal the shop anyway and tell Justin to send you a few. I have to restock tomorrow.
I wish I could get my hands on some more of the Clear Evolution Sabres. I love the way mine flies and would love to see gateway make some more discs in this plastic
Any chance Gateway will ever make a plastic similar to Innova's Champion discs? That clear plastic was always my favorite. I've been throwing solid Gateway for six months since Dave took me up on the "interim" program and have fallen in love with Gateway. I'm really excited about where this companies going
They did in some of the molds. That's what my Clear Evolution Sabre is like. A clear slightly gummy champion disc
The real "E" is better than Champion but the other stuff that has been in recent discs are so-so.
So what is the real E? The stuff the grey Warlocks,and orange Elements are made of, or the pearly stuff the Elements and Element X's are made of, or something else entirely different?
All of that is "E"! I guess I meant to say that all the stuff that isn't in the Quest stuff is good.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968