www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

OK I guess this will be the place to discuss new discs as well as current ones. I will get Dave Mac to come on here if he can as well.

Tags: Gateway

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

The Assassins should be available to sponsored players now. They had just run off about 500 discs or so, and all are red, orange, or yellow. They have a really nice feel in hand too.
I just wish it was all like the grey Warlocks and orange Elements. That's some of the best plastic I have ever felt. (whoops, just p'ed off some CE fan somewhere, oh well...)
I have used a Sabre and an Element-X - as well as a new Diablo DT - but I had a good vibe about the Assassin when I first heard about it. I have since picked one up, and I really like this disc, even though at my intermediate stage it might be a tad much for me... I have still made quite nice drives with it!
ive been throwing the assasin alot in the past few weeks its a great straight shot when thrown with a little finesse, it can't handle a lot of speed but it will fly 350 with little effort
in my humble but all knowing and powerful opinion ;) the white rages are the best driver ever made or maybe the first run spirits (but i don't have any more of those)
Something about the Assassin appealed to me, so I ordered one the first chance I got.
And I was not disappointed!
The Assassin can hold its own against pretty much every other top driver I currently use (Champ Valk, Champ Sidewinder, Elite-Z Wildcat, Elite-Z XL, DGA Rogue, Diablo DT), all it takes is the right throw. If I can like it, you powerhouses out there ought to feel right at home with it.
Ant of you guys throw the new magic? They are so nice

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968