www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Witch is better ? what weight is best, heavy or light? and what color? Is the super stupid soft the best?

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

i prefer super soft wizards. Its more overstable then a warlock due to the bead, chalky black are nice !!!
Hey how about that new magic? any body throw one yet?
I prefer the Wizards for both Putting, and Approaches/Drives. The newer softs with the larger logo for Approaches/Drives, and my old (beat to hell) Super Soft for putts. All are 174.
I like the wizard on windy days and warlock on calm days...the SSS's are working for me....and like pagan said, them wizards make a great upshot disc due to their overstability....best putters made in my opinion
Like the Warlock!!
Putt, approach and drive with my warlock - don't even throw the wizard anymore.
I don't think the warlock has the hyzer to finish like the wizard.

The warlock holds the line you put it on and finishes flat. Anything under 200 ft. warlock is $$$$. Of course you have to throw it where you want.

175 Super Soft Warlock (any color)
I have not used the warlock as of yet, but i love the wizard. But my friends if you look in my bag, you'll find two SSS Magic's and thats the way it's going to stay for a long time. Thank you Dave, i think the magic is the best putter on the market! If you guys have not tried one you had better find one soon.

$11.95 at hazardiscs.com

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968