www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

How does your Assassin fly for you? I've seen people throw it and have it go super straight, but I can't get it to do anything but turn right. What do you guys think?

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

I love the Assassin, but you really need to take a little off your throw so you dont over power the disc.
this is one of my new favorite discs. throw it about 80% with slight anhyser and it helixes out for some great distance. i throw 170 and 172 E plastic. not a power player by any means but this is becoming the longest disc in my bag.
I drive sidearm and it's been great for left fading turns. I try to throw the thing as flat as i can, and if anything maybe a little hyzer for a little longer shot! another great disc from gateway.
I have a Scream, which is the name that Quest uses for this disc, and throw sidearm as well. I put a sizable amount of hyzer on it when I throw; it flattens out in mid flight and can go a long ways. I'm always impressed by how long it can go with just a minimal amount of effort.

I mostly use the Assassin/Scream as an anhyzer disc though. Super durable, btw... but everyone that has used one knows that anyways.
The Assassin is great for turnovers...I can bomb them throwing a sky anhyzer line...I maxed one at around 510 ft. It is a great control driver but if you want something stable this is not it.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968