www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It's Winter!

It's Hockey Season! HELLLLL YEAH!

I am just days away from moving to GA and I am excited about becoming a THASHERS fan. Coming from Oklahoma, there has never been a local team to follow and root for, so I am looking forward to being on the know locally about the Atl.

In 12 days we will be moved in just south of Atlanta and my first treat of being near the big city is going to the Penguins game on 1/30, I can't f#%^$in wait! I must admit I have a man crush on Sidney Crosby sort of like Jordan in the 90's. The dude is SICK any time he touches the puck something amazing could happen. I have to see him in person.

I want to hear aboot all the Canadian Squads....why are all your squads named after your canadians? Les Habitants? Nordiques? Cunucks? What gives? We probably don't need any REDNECK Cane fans in here..haha...anyway call out and Represent YO SQUAD!!!

Tags: Hockey., nhl

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

If there is ever a outdoor game in Wrigley I am there!
Needless to say, I am slightly more than pleased with my Wings sitting atop the NHL. With minimal luck and a healthy squad, Lord Stanley`s Cup will land in Detroit this year. A no-brainer to any hockey fan, I think...and don`t give me that Ottawa talk, either! Go Wings!
I can live with the Cane fans, lets just keep the Senators fans outta here. GO LEAFS GO!!!

The Nordiques moved to Denver 12 years ago. The name Nordiques translated into English as "Northmen" or "Northerners. I see you Rednecks are gonna need some help getting to know our game so just ask away haha
Hello all. I never would have thought there were other Hardcore NHL/PDGA people out there. I'm a huge Canucks fan and like your man crush on Sid the Kid, I have one on Roberto Luongo.
Up here in Canada when a baby is brought into this world. The Doctor takes a hockey skate and cuts the cord and then slaps the baby in the ass with a First Run Buzzz and then send the family back to their igloo, ah yes the Canadian way.

Tonight Mats and the rest of the Leafs get to battle with Sid the Kid. Wanna bet a buck or 2 on the game K-Mack?

Damn I got here too late for the action.....I saw the highlights of the fight in the game, I saw the 7 on the bcak of the jersey and thought Crosby was fighting again. Damn those dudes were pounding on one another.

Did the Leafs find that goalie down at the local outdoor game. You would think as hockey crazed Canada is that in it's largest city they might be able to find someone that could get in the way of a puck or two.
Its not easy being a Leaf fan sometimes....scratch that....most of the time its not easy.

The puck is about to drop for the Canada vs USA Jr game. Go Canada Go
Man we're almost to the all-star break, and the western conference has no separation (except Detroit). Winng your division is going to be huge. I'm glad the Canucks close the season with 4 straight home games against division rivals.

The leafs should be having a firesale soon right? I know the front office is on the hot seat, and I've heard rumors of a possible Sundin trade. I heard he might waive his no trade clause in order to goto the Red Wings.
I heard that, Diggler! ;)

On the Atlanta Thrashers side of things, the guy who writes their official blog is a disc golfer from Ottawa. Drop a few notes on DG if you comment on the Blueland Blog. http://thrashers.portspaces.com/blueland

Diggler - let me know when you want to start up our traditional hockey bet again. Heh, heh, heh. My tournaments appreciate your disc donations based on the results of Sens-Leafs games.

Go Sens Go. Golf Leafs Golf!

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968