www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello AADGC Members,

I have been pondering this decision for some time now, but wanted you all to know that I am stepping down as the President of the Appleton Area Disc Golf Club and the AADGC Summer Series Organizer (aka Wednesday Night Leagues). My day job has expanded with new opportunities and I'm looking forward to spending more time with my family. Although I will no longer be running the club functions, I will see you out on the course, because I could never give up the game. To all of you that have helped and supported me in the past, I give you a big THANK YOU!

Effective immediately, Scott Reek will be assuming the role of President and taking over the Wednesday night Leagues, club website, membership duties, and everything else I once did with the club. Scott Reek brings a lot of disc golf organizing experience to the table, and I'm sure you will be pleased with the work he plans on doing for you. Scott is the owner of UnderPar DiscGolf (www.underpardiscgolf.com) and is a webmaster, so you will see some nice changes and updates with the website. He also plans to continue the Wednesday night league tradition with high standards of organization. If you'd like to help Scott promote or organize disc golf in the Valley, let him know. Good luck and thank you Scott for continuing to keep the AADGC going strong.

Thanks,
Ken Kreie
Member, Appleton Area Disc Golf Club

Views: 2

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968