www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Course Designer Signature Series - CFR Wraith Fundraiser Disc has been ordered- anyone interested in helping seeing this course be built may pre-order a disc !

Thanks to Terry's generous offer to provide his signature for a "Course Designer Signature Series" , a very limited numbers are being printed. Anyone interested in a pre-order please contact me by e-mail or post a request to this discussion. There are only a few remaining to be sold, so don't hesitate. Innova has agreed to a single printing of no more than 50 INNcolor Wraith's in support of this project. Thanks to Terry and thanks to Innova. See you all at Blizzard Hills. As Terry puts it, it'll be a doozy.

Tags: basket, cfr, chains, disc, disc golf, discraft, inncolor, innova, leopard, pinconning, More…roc, valkyrie

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in for a few, Craig. Let's say 4, for sure. And, if you'd like some (or all) to be autographed by the course designer, I'm up for that, too.
Nice Job, I'll take one!! Now we need a Freeland Club disc?
Sign me up for the PMDGC and put me down for a disc.
I need one of those, a definite hanger!!!
Are any of these still left?
indeed there are. Shipping has been delayed by a couple of weeks because INNOVA is SOOOOOOOO swamped with orders. They're sending me one of each (tee rex & wraith) so that I have examples for the course grand opening and then the full shipment of 30 will arive prior to our first tournament on June 14th. Can I put you down for 1 or more ?
The cost for the CFR fundraiser Star discs are $25.00 each with a minimal shipping charge.
Count me in for one of the Wraiths. I will be at the grand opening. Not sure about the tournament yet though...
you're on the list but remember, I most likely will NOT haver the full order by the 31st. . Thanks and I'll see you at the Grand Opening.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968