www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What kinda golfin you got goin' on? Big or Small, for Charity or just to say "Pay Up Sucka" Let's get it up here on the schedule for everyone to enjoy!

The Arkansas State Schedule is attached...I will update ours, and the surrounding states' as soon as i can.

This is BIG!!!! News!

A reason to get excited!

The State Coordinator of Oklahoma can proudly announce that DISC GOLF has been added as an OFFICIAL Sooner State Games competition. For those of you who are unaware of the SSG, it is our STATE OLYMPICS. IT IS AN AMATEUR ONLY EVENT. It is held in the Summer and Winter, disc golf will be involved in BOTH sessions.

The Sooner State Games is a qualifier for the AMERICA Games to be held in Colorado Springs, Colorado. A gold Medal in Disc Golf qualifies you to go to represent OKLAHOMA at the A-games. The SSG is governed by the OKLAHOMA ALL SPORTS ASSOCIATION, a state run entity.

The SUMMER GAMES will be held in OKC on Saturday June 7th at Dolese Youth Park and Will Rogers Park.

More info on the TDSA forum on the PDGA

I qualified for the national tourny as a Jr. in another sport because of the Sooner State Games, and it is awesome!!!! The Soonewr State Games are awesome, and now they are even better! When I went they called it the Jr. Olympics....this is the American Olympics....Gold Medals........Gooooold!

Views: 28

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

25th Arkansas State Championships is May 17th and 18th, Burns Park and Dupree Park. Players meeting May 17th 9 A.M.
Backwoods Bash 2008 is coming! Chester Arkansas on June 7th starting at 1:00. Mini style, play as many rounds as you want for $5 each as long as you are with a group. Your best score will be taken for your mini score. $1 of each round goes to Alma Greens and $1 to the Ace Pot, with possible throw in to sweeten the pot!!

Also, we will be having Burgers and Dogs around 6:00pm or so, taking donations for the dinner. All donations will go towards Alma Greens. BYOB, as we will only be providing water.

Ladies, bring the kids and still play, as you will get your turn on the course too and childcare will be provided.

Should be lots of fun!! It's a Mini, It's a Dinner, It's a PARTY!!!! Watch for more info soon!

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968