www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I would like to know what kind of sic work you people have done with the Aviar-X??? The first time I played doubles I was up by the basket helpin someone look for a disc and after my partner barely missed his 50' birdie-run I just started walking 2 the next hole as usual until someone goes "hey! aren't u gonna go hit that Birdie?" I ran back and hit the sweet hyzer-putt around some trees.

Tags: ace, aviar, aviar-x, awesome, putt

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

This is not my best but is my favorite, its about 55 to 65 foot away and if you look real close the putter (Pro JK Aviar-X 4X) is wedged into the top between the splines in the chains, this was a side bet between my brother and I for lunch and a beer. I took bird, he took par, god I love that disc!

Scott 65 Put Stuck in the top of the basket

definitely aced hole 8 at oshtemo with my aviar-x, almost dark, let it rip hyzer style, went exactly how ive always imagined it going into that basket on 8.
It's my go to putter for outside of 50 ft.With a good snap I can keep it on a string for 100 to 200 ft.and it is so soft it will just sit instead of shooting past the basket.My fav.is the three -X I switch them around and I still have one 3-X in the hole never been touched.
An ace at 285'
And a roller ace on a challange hole.
Thousands of saving throws.
Uncountable puts outside 50'
I have had several aces with my JK, 5 to be exact: 2 tournament aces, both were jump putts-125' and 100'; one off a tree and another on the same hole but w no tree and in dubs; a FH shot at Winthrop Original course!!
I just wished I had more 3x left!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968