www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

How many different states have you played in? I have played in 6--FL, SC, NC, GA, MA, TN.

Here is a pic from our trip to MA this past summer.

Share your trips!!

Brandi

Views: 1

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

15 - OR, WA, CA, ID, AZ, NM, WI, GA, PA, MO, KS, IA, SC, FL and BC, Canada (I think I got them all). Looking forward to Japan this year! :)
Let's see: AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, KY, MI, MO, NC, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, TN, TX, WI & ONT make 21 states and one province. About 180 courses overall. 60 courses in 10 states were played this summer on our 2007 Tour de Rizbee roadtrip (www.teamrizbee.com). This summer I hope to hit some courses in OR, WA, ID and UT.
WOW, that is awesome. Have you thought of having your own travel website to book your hotels, flights, etc? Then you can earn the commission and apply your travel as a tax deduction. Let me know if you want more info. My husband and I played Red Hawk course (Home of Players Cup) yesterday with Double GG and a friend of his. We saw 2 alligators. We had a great time. I got a 4 on Hole 8 which is a 615 ft. par 4 Hole. It is nice to meet you finally and put a face with the name as we have played some fantasy leagues together.

Brandi
Hey, Guys, tell Double GG "Hi" from Terry Calhoun, and to get his butt in here! :)

I can't be sure how many states I have played in, well, maybe I can. Let's see:

Canada: British Columbia and Ontario
USA: WA, CA, AZ, NV, TX, MA, IL, IN, WI, MI, TN, KY, AL, GA, OH, PA, NY, MD, WV

Two years ago my son, Ben, traveled for 3.5 months and played 240 courses in 24 states. He is saving his money until April and plans to take off then and stay on the road for maybe a year, and hopes to play 1,000+ courses on that trip. (He's 22.)

My wife, Sheila, and I will be touring China from February 28-March 24, taking some discs but no basket. We'll do some photo-shopping to make it look like we did, though :)
So far CA, TX, MS, IA, IL, OH, WV, PA, and SC. Hopefully I'll get some more states under my belt.
What are in your travel plans this year? I guess I travel mostly for tournaments...
So far I'm planning to be at the Wintertime Open in Los Angeles in Feb, The Memorial in AZ in March, St Pat's in Sacramento in March... I'll play the whole Oregon Series (have to... help run it ;), Masters Cup in Santa Cruz, and Golden State in Los Angeles too. Others on the really-want-to-play list are The Japan Open and USDGC again :) Oh and one of Julianna's disc golf crusies... man that sounds great! I think this will be my first missed Worlds since Am WOrlds in KC!
I forgot to say we have played in PA at the Worlds course from'05 in Allentown. We are going on vacation in a few weeks and thinking of playing the courses in Augusta by the PDGA center. I say it will depend on how cold it is as I do not like cold weather at all hence living in FL. My husband says we will play anyway. We are planning on going to Worlds in MI this year, it will be our first worlds. We also hope to go on next year's disc golf cruise.
I have played in 34 States
I have been in 44 States
I have won Tournaments in 13 States

Travel = Fun...... makes winning easier .
Canada: BC
US: WA, OR, MT, CA, MN, IL, IN, OH, MI, PA, TN, GA, KY

My girlfriend and I are heading to Canada for spring break. We will play Toronto Island and then head to Niagra Falls. On our way home we plan to hit courses in NY, PA, and OH.
TX, OK, LA, AR, CO, GA, TN, FL, CA, IN, NM, and HI. Twelve. 115 total courses with more than half being in the Republic of Texas. Prettiest was Hawai'i, hands down. Colorado mountain courses were close second.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968