www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I believe it was a wise man who once said, "beards are like snowflakes...no two are alike"...so let's hear about your beard's clame to fame.

Mine is the "starburst". My whole beard is dark brownish red except for the hair right below my bottom lip, which is platinum blonde (almost white) fading out to dark blonde, then light brown, then my regular color.

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

i would have to say its the mass that sets my beard apart from the rest, it has only been about a month since my last shave but my game is all about consistency. give it another month and it will be ridiculous!!!
Being half hispanic, I am lucky to have a beard period. I guess the irish in me is making my beard red brown while my hair is black.
My moustache, or lip brow, doesn't connect to the beard well and my chin hair has been called "artistic" like a Jack Kerouac beatnik type deal. It makes for a stupid looking goatee so it's all beard or nothing.
The Founders, all from Montana have no choice but to cultivate the beard. It gets to cold and windy to do anything outside without the help of the BEARD! I finally got a comment on mine from my boss this morning. I was refered to in our meeting as Chris Cringle.
Nice...my two little nephews always call me Santa...and my boss frequently refers to me as Jesus in company meetings or when he's introducing me to someone (I've got long hair in addition to the beard).
Mitch you ought to keep i pick in that beard or like a score card pencil or somthin haha later brotha! Bee-ryce
too many times have i been told I look like captain morgan or some pirate, with the three inch goatee. its becoming very commonplace. got a little captain in you?
My beard continues to grow at an alarming rate! It has been so cold up here in Montucky that it acts like miracle grow. I will give it another week and then add some pictures. I am starting to look like an Irish Potato farmer.
The chin is getting a little gray, the mustache and neck are dark brown while the cheeks are kinda red...over all it's just a big mess! It looks better when I keep it trimmed but who has time for that!
I am pretty sure when I left the house this morning at 5:00 a.m. a bird flew out of my beard to look for breakfast! Needless to say my wife finally broke down and told me it is starting to very un-kept. March 15th is not coming soon enough!!!!
who keeps you warm at night...the wife or the BEARD!!!!!! stay strong brother!!!
Pandaboob is a weenie and trimmed his entire face!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968