www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Not that by any means my home course (Morley Field, San Diego, CA) is a bad course, it is just ridiculously busy. Actually it has the record as the busiest disc golf course in the world. Do any of you guys or girls have the same problem? And what is your means of alleviating your disc golf fiend.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Unfortunately, we don't have any courses that are that busy. There are only two I can think of that get the business on a regular basis, and both of them are short and not very challenging: Winton Woods and Miami Whitewater. There are two of the oldest courses in my area and very novice friendly.
My home course is never busy, very unimpressive and forgotten, so I won't even talk about it.
As to the second part of your question, if you mean friend, nothing. He beats me consistently. If you mean fiend, as in I need my fix of disc golf. I sneak out whenever possible. And that hasn't been very much lately. I've only shot two rounds in a month!
That's unfortunate you haven't played much golf lately(I did mean fiend, or disc fix). I often relate disc golf to a habit of which I experience withdrawal.

Drx49er said:
Unfortunately, we don't have any courses that are that busy. There are only two I can think of that get the business on a regular basis, and both of them are short and not very challenging: Winton Woods and Miami Whitewater. There are two of the oldest courses in my area and very novice friendly.
My home course is never busy, very unimpressive and forgotten, so I won't even talk about it.
As to the second part of your question, if you mean friend, nothing. He beats me consistently. If you mean fiend, as in I need my fix of disc golf. I sneak out whenever possible. And that hasn't been very much lately. I've only shot two rounds in a month!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968