www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Tell everyone about your black putter.

Mine is a Soft Challenger with a 2007 Am Worlds Stamp on it. It also has some nifty thumb grooves that I created from hitting trees and testing the putter's "Soft"ness. I also have a Black Champion Aviar that I used for a while.

Tags: black, putter, your

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

Mark, I'll take a Black Magnet. How much???
My putter of choice (my game putter) is a black 169.1 g Soft Challenger w/ white stamp; I carry 3 other soft challengers, as well. I occasionally use the 172 dayglow yellow Soft Challenger for downhill or big putts into the wind.
I would love to purchase any other Soft Challenger not being used, especially in black!
What a great club; great idea!
I carry two black putters, both 172 DGA Titanics, both have gold stamps. Black putters are the only putters I like, they are just hard to come by.
I have a Black Medium soft Wizard with the Zoso Led Zeppelin stamp on it in Green
I was selling them for $15. How about $10?
I have 5 black Magnets and use them mostly for practising but occasionally also during rounds. I have a black Buzz-D also but black is really not a color for other than putters. They are so hard to find if the happen to land inside a bush or something.
I joined the club this week. I walked into to my local course gas station and there she was....Black 172 Aviar P&A. Hey that is what I throw so I scooped it. I have a Discatcher practice area set up in my house and I have ten or so Aviars. The black one has made it in the bag after I putted with it for an hour today. I look forward to the magic of Black!
I have been putting with black putters for over ten years, with Omega Supersoft for the last five or six, I have two new ones with the new stamp and four or five new ones with the old stamp
the one I currently putt with has an X on it, not because it's a factory second but because a friend of mine uses the same putter and he gets them mixed up
175 Black 12x KC Pro BB Aviar... Fly's so far... i love it! Use it for drives or putts.
i have a black 175 omga ss. with a light black stamp. <3
Black wizard. before the magic came out I called it black magic.
Black Omega SuperSoft with Red Olde School Millennium Foil Stamp. This disc is money :) It's the no number SS mold :)

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968