www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Tell everyone about your black putter.

Mine is a Soft Challenger with a 2007 Am Worlds Stamp on it. It also has some nifty thumb grooves that I created from hitting trees and testing the putter's "Soft"ness. I also have a Black Champion Aviar that I used for a while.

Tags: black, putter, your

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

I use a pretty beat up KC pro Aviar 175 thats black w/ a blue stamp. Its such a sick ass putter, its perfect for any put you need to nail, and driving with that nice slow anhyzer shot.
My black putters are GT BANGER first runs(6 red and 1 green stamp).The banger is the most consistant putter i've ever thrown.I like all the bangers but the black first runs are the best .If you have never seen or felt the difference,the black ones seem to be softer and smoother in the groove track than the new ones.If anyone out there has any just laying around because you didn't like how it flew let me know. I like all the bangers I can get. Well on second thought I dont like the soft bangers.Bangers are supposed to be flat and stiff like a metal saucer not soft like a gumputt
My first ever golf disc was a black 86 Softie ( a real "frisbee" by Wham-O purchased in 1988 ). Currently I carry a black SS Wizard, but it's not my main putter ( but I do use it for some putts ). Just recently I won my first Wisconsin Tour event at Standing Rocks in the Masters division .... and I now am the proud owner of a coveted Wisconsin Tour "black Avair"!

Long live the black putter!
hey now,Black Champion Aviar '0-'01
I use black SS Warlocks from Dynamicdisc they have the DD stamp on them so SWEET

Thanks Jeremy
my very first black putter was an Aviar Hands putter, still have it but prefer the SS now, not as much bounce on the drill-putt
Soft Warlock, the only Gateway disc I'll buy... well maybe in evolution, medium, super soft and stupid super soft and...
I have four Black Proto Chalky Wizards in my bag, now I just need to find more as these ones start to break down.
My go to is my 150 Aviar P&A. Whole reason I bought my first starter set was for this disc. Nice and soft, great disc!
After picking up a black Bulldog, I soon began to like the disc a lot. It says multi-purpose on it, does that declassify it as a putter? It is the smallest diameter disc in my bag and definitely feels like a putter, that's all i need to know.
I carry a tourney stamped black D Challenger and love it!!! I will start collecting black D Challengers after January 09.
two black soft magics

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968