www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I got my septum pierced and the experience was beautiful. I get piercings when I am experiencing extreme emotional pain. That seems weird but i am weird.

Anyhow, i made my appointment (with my bf) to pierce me on a Friday so i wouldnt be in pain at work. I sat down in the chair so that he could clean the area and mark the piercing spot. Then i laid down on the table and hung my head over the edge so my head would be upside down. The clamps hurt more than the piercing to me. But my tolerance for pain has grown since my first piercing. He rested the needle on the spot and i thought , "Oh shiza! This is gonna hurt!". He asked me if i was ready, told me to take a deep breath and STAB! It was done. I was a little light headed but i think that was from being upside down. There was almost no bleeding and all i felt was the pressure of the piercing. The jewelry was slid into place and i sat up and it felt like i had been punched 10 times by a rather large man in the face. That feeling lasted for about 6 hours. After that, i forgot it was there.

Its day three now and my nose is mad at me. Its tender to the touch but i also refuse to take pain killers. Im very happy with it and my mom said that she wanted one too! My mom is so savage! I love her!

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

SWEET! congrats.
The clamp always hurts more than the jab.

I got both of my nipples pierced twice (the first time they were mass crooked) and both times the clamp hurt way more than the needle.
I cannot have piercings because they never heal... I had good luck with gold but... I effing HATE gold jewelry.
I always really liked getting pierced, too bad I cant keep it.
I understand the getting pierced when your life is in a little bit of turmoil. Same thing with tattoos for me. I think it helps you get centered a little by having to nurture yourself, or at least that little part of your body. Kinda like the rational behind "cutters" only piercing and tattoo is a little more socially acceptable.

Post some pics of the new hotness when your nose isn't all swollen.
Definitely. I had both my nipples done twice too. I had the same problem with my body rejecting them. But i kept one. My piercer said my hooters were too big and heavy...so the jewelry couldnt heal properly. SUCKS! My nose hurts like hell today and its the third day. I guess cause its the first day back to work and i had to turn it up into my nose. It irritated it and it started bleeding.
that really doesn't sound like a whole basket full of fun... I hope the pleasure is worth the pain.
Definitely Kile. I love it. Its not as common as say, a belly button piercing, so i like it for that reason. Also i like the historical value of it. Its a warrior thing, and i believe i have a warrior personality. Im very competitive. And i want to strike fear in the hearts of my enemies...lol.

Rock on!!
How's it healing?
Its healing pretty good. I punched myself in the nose on accident while i was at work and made it bleed though...lol

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968