www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Get burned on Discaroo? You can leave their name but their address/PO Box is the only way to identify as they all change their names after they get someone...

Views: 64

Replies to This Discussion

TheZman, dudes a bitch.
ryan jones
1240 36th street
topeka, KS 66605

This guy has robbed many people. He claims he never receives your discs. If you live by him please kick his ass for me.
hey sorry to hear about the thieves...... i live near topeka and play in topeka on a normal basis and i have never met RYAN JONES if i ever run in to that mo-fo i will give him a nice physical talk for ya.. i hate that shit. i really hate it when i run into someone throwing my disc that i lost when it has my name and number on it and they didnt even call. might aswell be a thief. had they called i would of just told them thanks for calling u can have the disc but if i catch them throwing it i just take it back. sorry if that was off subject just had to get that out there.
I didn't get burned this time but this guy is obviously trying to scam. "The Kid" made me an offer for my run of the mill Proline Rogue. He was gonna trade me his USDGC Thrower Roc (signed by Climo). Hahaha. He had no feedback so I told him I would trade if he sent his first. ( I have about 50+ positive feedbacks ) so its obvious I'm legit. His quickly canceled the trade. A little fishy. I'm not saying this guy IS a scam, but be aware. He is currently still trying to trade on Discaroo.
Agreed! I stick with users that have at least 20 feedback with ALL of them being positive. It's easy for someone to set up multiple accounts and leave a few feedback for each of them. Play it safe and only deal with those that have SIGNIFICANT history. If it's too good to be true they usually are!
i only have 6 pos feedback and no neg or neutral and i had not dealt with a thief til i traded my star ontario roc to discgolfman11,jim hirabal 2612 s. maple ave broken arrow, OK 74012. i send my disc within a week and next day if possible,as was the case with my roc. he never sent one in return and will not reply to emails.......beware.
Trenton187

Trent Phillips
20 Lakeview Dr
Thornville, OH 43076

Tells every one he messed up on the postage. It ain't that hard to mail 2 discs!
trippleboggey discaroo and i tried to get ahold of him for over a month with no response which sucks because he had a high perfect rateing i dont remember an exact address but it was in santa barbra california he was my first and worst trade so tripplebogey was my used first run voodoo really worth fucking up your perfect rating? didnt think so
The site is awesome. I have 83 positives and 2 negatives. Which both negatives were crap and just assholes that wanted more than what I had offered. I have been burned a few times but that is expected when dealing on-line. What I do, if someone has low or no positives, I ask them to send first nad then once I recieve, I send. Plus, everyone likes mine because I pay for and provide a tracking number! Business is what you make of it.
I think this "KID" was trying to trade is stepdad's disc without permission. I was there when it got signed. I know "the kid" and he is young and dumb but his issues should have been addressed by our crew and his stepdad! Not to place blame, but why would you actually expect a trade for a nothing disc for a signed thrower from the 08 USDGC? Really dude, really
Bill Mastre,
"longputter82" real name is.... Well I cant get it rt now. Ill come back later with an up date. I know he is a PDGA player from the Louisville area.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968