www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

We have a few new CFR Champion Destroyers I'd like to trade for some new Buzzz discs.
Thanks!

Bob

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, I have a New and a Thrown Once Gateway Magic, orange with a black 2008 bowling green amateur championships, both 175g
Attachments:
willing to trade
Here are a few of the CFR's... Unfortunately no interest in used plastic. Thanks ~ Bob



BP said:
Here are a few of the CFR's... Unfortunately no interest in used plastic. Thanks ~ Bob




How about the new one
i would like to have one of those cfr's let me know a fair trade
Just shoot my a note and let me know what you have...
Hey JP I have two Orange wizards that are Brand new I beleive they are the "SS" type. I'll try to set up some photos later if this might be appealing to you.
Here are some pics, I like the blue one and the yellow one. What weight are they?





Nibs Carter said:
Hey JP I have two Orange wizards that are Brand new I beleive they are the "SS" type. I'll try to set up some photos later if this might be appealing to you.
hey when did this change from gateway putters to buzzzz's?
When I got a few putters...

Nibs Carter said:
hey when did this change from gateway putters to buzzzz's?
You didn't like mine?

BP said:
When I got a few putters...

Nibs Carter said:
hey when did this change from gateway putters to buzzzz's?
They were fine but I preferred non-stamped versions and my other preference were the SSS. Thank you...

Nibs Carter said:
You didn't like mine?

BP said:
When I got a few putters...

Nibs Carter said:
hey when did this change from gateway putters to buzzzz's?

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…
 

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968