Top Five Courses I've played in the state are:
1. Stafford Lake (Navato)
2. De Laveaga (Santa Cruz
3. CSUMB Oaks Course (Seaside)
4. Oak Grove Regional Park (Stockton)
5. Yucaipa Regional Park (Yucaipa)
1. De LaVeaga
2. Sylmar's Upper Course
4. La Mirada
5. Shady Oaks - Orangevale
I'm sure these will change after I get to the NorCal courses outside of SacTown. On the list...Stafford Lake; Par Infinity; the CSUMB courses; Anderson Valley I hope to hit these before the next season ends.
1. La Mirada
2. Morley Field (when it's flowing)
3. Waller Pines
4. Woodward Park (it's in Fresno. it's amazing. go play it and shoot a low score.)
5. Visalia (while you're on your way to Fresno, stop and play these amazing 36 holes)
1) Stafford Lake (Navato) - if you haven't been, make a trip.
2) La Mirada
3) Morley Field (when its NOT filled to capacity)
4) De la Viega (Santa Cruz) (also when its not packed with people)
5) Golden Gate Park - for no other reason than its shady, technical, and was long-awaited...