www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Where do you disc golf when your on Holidays?

Whats your favorite vacation destination for DISC GOLF?

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Oregon: Beaver State Fling (Milo McIver), Whister's Bend...
I wish I could say it's somewhere in Canada. I'm hoping to make it to Canmore and/or Drumheller next year. I also have to get to the Island... Toronto Island that is.
By Islands I mean WARM ISLANDS

Vancouver Island and TORONTO ISLAND even Prince Edward Island - Don't count for vacation s

Although I think Cavendish Beach is missing out on the Disc Golf Craze laying on the beach
would involve a Propane heater this time of year (FALL) I could SEE Toronto this morning from the SKYWAY Bridge
at the Western end of Lake Ontario. The WIND was whipping up the Whitecaps and I doubt Toronto Islanders were outdoors.

I was thinking about Tropical Islands for DISC GOLF. Do we know of ANY?
Los Cabos Mexico would be IDEAL with its sculpted CLIFFS and sandy cove beaches.
What about Topless Orient Beach? Do any of these places offer DISC GOLF?

We should Make a LISTING. Maybe even Plan a vacation destination!

Closer to HOME yes PEI SHOULD have a scenic Ocean View coarse. Niagara FALLS (1 hour from me)
has DEFINITIVE Disc Tourism Potential . Let me recommend the Dufferin Islands to people
who have missed this GEM by the FALLS. If your Google the Islands under Images you will find this hidden little Park of Mini Islands just above Niagara Falls. If used for Disc Golf it would be on the TOP TEN best sites in the WORLD.
IN fact Tourism is SO Hurting in Niagara Falls right now I BET they might entertain the thought.

Disc Golf just lacks some Corporate BACKING to provide Baskets and encourage partnerships. Perhaps a company such as Maple LEAF Meats wishing to RE-establish their reputation would consider sponsoring a COURSE or a Tournament, including branding on Discs ...... to raise their Profile as Healthy Foods.
If I were in the DISC Business I would approach them, and a Brewery and maybe WESTJET who would benefit from Disc Travelers. SANDLES - SunQuest for Tropical destinations. CUBA is probably willing to try new attractions.
So here we GO!

HELIOS ...Follow the SUN DISC to your Tropical Paradise........
a friend of mine just returned from Nicaragua where he found a disc golf course in the middle of nowhere...
I would love to pitch DISC from the top of a Mayan TEMPLE one of those Helios SUN DISCS!
We could go all Native and Put Sculls on top of the TARGETS
A few TIKI LIGHTS and we have the NEXT BIG thing for an Impoverished Nation!

MTLK said:
a friend of mine just returned from Nicaragua where he found a disc golf course in the middle of nowhere...

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968