www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

My favorite course so far is Cat Hollow. 18 basket course with mostly tight fairways which demand finesse and accuracy. I've only been disc golfing since 08/06, so Ive only played 3 courses. If I want to go crush some drives and not worry about losing discs then It's Old Settlers DGC with it's wide open fareways. The other course I've played is Wilco. It is more like Cat Hollow only way more trees.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Wilco by far. I guess if Wimberly counts then not by far.
I like Pease.Where is Cat Hollow?Ive never heard of it.
Cat Hollow aka Brushy Creek is in Round Rock. Take 620 to Oconnor. At 620 and O'connor there is a HEB turn onto Oconnor towards the HEB. Keep going about a mile. First stop sign take a right. go about 1/8 a mile. Watch the right side. Parking on the street.
i live in round rock off of 620
get ahold of me sometime and we can rip it up
Wilco!!! Awesome challenges, often protected from the wind, and nice. Getting littered like the others lately.
Manor, Pease,Kyle
I just moved to Round Rock, and I'm excited to have so many awesome course so close. Wow! I've only been able to play at Old Settlers, Wilco and Pease. Have not been disappointed in any of them. I saw Cat Hollow but didn't have a disc with me. Bad girl! I think so far my favorite is Pease because of the variety of holes. Can't wait to play the rest of the courses in the area.
Finally got to play Cat Hollow and it is tied with Pease as my favorite in the area.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968