www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I checked out the site the park has posted on the Stratford web site, and was only able to find it's location (in what I still call Bunbury) on the Stratford main site.

A couple ways to add some attention to it would be to add it to the PDGA course directory, and adding it to WikiMapia has proven to generate some good new leads from locals as well.

http://www.pdga.com/course/index.php (go to the 'Add New Course' link)

I never did add Green Park or Cabot Park to the PDGA Directory, but I probably will when I check them out again, as I haven't played either course for some 10 years now.

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=46.2003&lon=-63.110576&z=15&a...

Get in touch as well with the guys from SilverOrange, who held perhaps 3 charity tournaments at Strathgartney Park. I know it's essentially a pole hole course, but it's a start when you're trying to develop a base of players.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Splash are you a Ch'town local?

G
I get home a few times a year, and still call Charlottetown 'home' even though I now live in Ottawa, where I've helped to develop the sport. Had I been born on PEI, I would have been a 7th generation Islander, but my friends still say that I'm from "Away" as I had the nerve to be born in Montreal.

I should be back on The Island next in July, and I'll follow up with you then (or earlier).

Cheers,
Don Lane
Manager, PDGA Canada www.pdga.com
Chair, Disc Golf, Ontario Disc Sports Association www.odsa.org
Secretary, Ottawa Disc Golf Club www.odgc.ca

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968