www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Well I am new to the Sport but like to travel.
Some people have played a 1000 courses and others 4 courses in a day.
I would like to play a coarse of DISC GOLF in One New Country every year.

List the places you have Disc Golfed so we world travelers can get some tips on where to travel
and where to golf, as it does take so much more planning.
List hem here and BRAG a little.
OH and Places like Hawaii count as a separate location because of the distance and it is an Island separate from the rest of the Continent. So lets see you is the most ADVENTUROUS DISC-er!

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

The course of the JPDGA official recognition has only 32 now in Japan.
I increase little by little in these past several years.
There are 11 courses around Tokyo.
So Kazu you have played in the USA and Japan and perhaps next year Canada.
Have you stopped in Hawaii on your way to the USA for a DISC GOLF adventure?
I was in Hawaii in 1969 as a youth. It would make an Ideal DISC Vacation destination today.

Australia looks like a nice place to visit while we are in our Winters. They have Disc Golfers on our site. Perhaps it snows to YOUR Perfection in the North of Japan but the Winters are long an messy here where I live. I like to vacation without snow.
I have been to the Bahamas' , CUBA, Mexico during the winter and they are VERY NICE but have no DISC GOLF.

So KAzu you lead the listings with
3 Counties you have Disc Golfed in
I have currently played in 7 countries including my native Australia. Aside from Australia they are United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Taiwan and the USA. You can check out a map of the course I have played here:

Disc golf World Tour

So far that's 46 courses and counting. I have moved to Germany for a while so hopefully I can play a lot of courses in Europe next year and rack up a few more countries.
Hmm, let me think there for a minute....America,Canada,The Netherlands, Belgium, France,Germany, England, Vienna, Denmark, Finland, Strassbourg(is that a country?), Switserland,
did play in hungary/budapest with a disc but no dg....

Tampere,Finland is the place where the best in the world play. The Epila course is awesome and you need all the shots to get a good round. The language is weird, meaning,; you can not understand one word of what they are saying. The cool thing is that it has some months and then it is light 24-7. Nite golf turns into all day golf. You will also see a lot of drunk people lying on the ground and late party's....
I can brag about how I went there a few years back and got 3rd in Masters, but I won't. ;-)
The continuation of the land is still good.
Because Japan is an island nation, it is foreign countries to go to where.
DiscGolf is not major too sports in Asia yet.
However, there is a big rally named JapanOpen in Japan. And, there is a special company named HeroDisc, too.

Arthur Haverkamp said:
Hmm, let me think there for a minute....America,Canada,The Netherlands, Belgium, France,Germany, England, Vienna, Denmark, Finland, Strassbourg(is that a country?), Switserland,

Tampere,Finland is the place where the best in the world play. The Epila course is awesome and you need all the shots to get a good round. The language is weird, meaning,; you can not understand one word of what they are saying. The cool thing is that it has some months and then it is light 24-7. Nite golf turns into all day golf. You will also see a lot of drunk people lying on the ground and late party's....
I can brag about how I went there a few years back and got 3rd in Masters, but I won't. ;-)
I play in France, and I played in Sweden, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany and in the United States so I've been in 6 countries to play Disc Golf :)

Félix_
WEll maybe your on your way to the WORLD RECORD with 11 Countries.

Arthur Haverkamp said:

Gee, I cant wait to come over to other countries to play.......Ive only played 4 courses so far, three in Western Australia and one in Victoria (All in Australia).

What I would love to do is walk into a store that is completely dedicated to disc golf. That would be awesome!
I am still only Japan and the United States.
It is a round in more countries.
However, it is quite difficult as the real problem.
And, even a domestic course still : without having done the round because
it is a lot of.
Hootie said:
Gee, I cant wait to come over to other countries to play.......Ive only played 4 courses so far, three in Western Australia and one in Victoria (All in Australia).

What I would love to do is walk into a store that is completely dedicated to disc golf. That would be awesome!
Australia is also a BIG country to cover. Are there any Disc Golfers in New Zealand you can Visit?
Maybe you can be the first to Disc Golf on the Continent of Antarctica ? Or at least be the Furthest SOUTH!
You may not have to leave Tasmania!

Hootie said:

Yeah, good point. Tasmania has a strong DG population, and New Zealand is pretty strong, they've even got their own DG manufacturer (Aetorea or something like that). I'll have to do some more travelling once we get our own home.
As for Antarctica, there is already a course there according to the course locator I found that uses Google Maps!

Now that would be a tough course to play.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968