www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey guys and gals,

Where does everyone buy their discs from? I find that some of the online retailers are very expensive, and some will not even send to other countries, which can make it hard for us to get new discs.

We have one of our players who is an Innova dealer and he sells discs every Saturday at our club day (if he is placing an order I order through him if I can). I sometimes get discs from Ebay (LSdiscs and Dynamic Discs), Clearwater Disc Golf Store and Marshall Street. Who do you guys use to get some good plastic?

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

There are some companies in Japan.
First of all, HeroDisc
http://www.herodisc.com/
in Japan Open ..famous...
Next, Discsports
http://www.discsports.co.jp/
And, ddjam.
http://www.ddjam.jp/
It seems to import it directly.
We have couple of web stores in Finland that sell discs and there are discs in some sports stores too. Mostly I still buy my discs from USA, from Marshall Street Disc Golf, Unlimited Discs, Disc Golf Center, Gotta Go Gotta Throw or Wright Life web stores. For a long time the US dollar was very favorable currency for us living in countries that use EURO as a currency. For a one euro you got 1.50 dollars. Now the rate has come down and it is only 1.25 so the discs are almost the same price here in Finland as they are in USA when you add the shipping costs to the price.
Our main importer is Nico Dijkshoorn www.innovadiscgolf.nl
Everybody orders from him(well not everybody).
I am lucky, I get my discs for free from him and poorboydiscs.com
Most countries have a guy who sells Innova and Discraft. We pay more then the americans(which makes sense) and sometimes we have to wait months for discs to get here.
Like right now, we don't have champion wraiths and pro destroyers to name a few.
We have some internet-based stores here in Sweden aswell although the only one I've tried is www.discsport.se and I don't see any need to try any other since I'm very pleasaed with their prices, stock, service and delivery time.

Most stores that sell sporting utilities anlso have a selection och discs, even if they are very few in molds and mostly consists of basic plastics and like valks, aviars, magnets and cyklones...
discndatonline.
We dont always get the exact weight we ordered but they are very helpful and prices are pretty good.
Thank you for valuable information!
Ive ordered some customdiscs from Brett @ www.sickdisc.com
Besides that i bought directly from the clubhouse of the course i play at mostly.
As said earlier we have some swedish onlineshops too, one is mentioned above.
Another is: www.nordisc.se
They sell some different ones in sportingstores here too, but they are more expensive there.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968