Three manufacturerers, Discraft, the Disc Golf Association, and Innova Champion, provide baskets for this program, which is limited to no more than six (6) campuses a year.
If a campus qualifies, then it orders 18 baskets from one of the above manufacturers, and pays for nine (9), as well as shipping and handling for all 18. The manufacturer ships eighteen (18) baskets.
Some of the qualifications:
- The course must be safely designed and the design approved;
- Finances to pay for the 9 baskets and s/h must be available;
- The course must be on property owned by the college or university;
- Only colleges and universities can qualify; and
- The course must be open to the general public.
Find out more on the official pages of the Disc Golf Foundation