www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey! what is everyone's favorite course here in Co?

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

I love playing at Copper mountain and in Frisco.
Just started in DG, so we've only had the chance to play Widefield, Cottonwood and Pueblo, so far Widefield is our favorite, we consider it our Home Course. Hope to play some of the other courses around the State this year!

B.J. Ondo (Bogeyman)
Pikes Peak Flying Disc Club
Security, CO.
Hard to pick one favorite in Colorado as there are so many nice courses. If I have to pick one it would be Sakuna Pines. Some of my other favorites are Pueblo, Sundance, Frisco (when it had more trees), Leadville, and Durango.
Mine would probably be Sundance, however I somehow have yet to play the springs or south of there. :-( Pueblo sounds like my kind of course though. Denver area would be easy to say thats Badlands (including back 9). Frisco was fun (I have only played once and I was rather new) and am afraid its never going back in the ground cause the @8%*n' beetles.
I'd say for me it's a 3-way tie between Leadville, Beaver Ranch and Easter Seals...
I've recently moved here from Texas so I have not played the mountain courses yet. I'm assuming that I will love playing up there. (The highest peak in the Dallas area is the I635 to I35 freeway over pass) As of right now I like Bird's Nest.
has anyone played down by grand junction, my sister lives there and am going to visit her in the spring
sun dance trail (redfeather) and Estas Park(ymca) are great mountain courses.
Oak Ridge in Durango is beautiful not to mention very tough and technical.
CTA is also another great course in Durango.
The Cortez park course is another good one.
I had a chance to play Cottonwoods in CO Springs. that was a fun course if you're in the North East. If you get down to the South West try the "moon scape" of Lion's Den just across the state line in Farmington, New Mexico. On your way through Durango don't forget to stop at CTA, it's a great course right next to the Animas River. Good throws-Good times
Steve, read my post, that will help you as a fellow flatlander. If we come up again this year I'll let you know in advance.
A good day trip would be to drive out to Glenwood Springs, play a couple rounds, then relax in the hot springs, it's become a staple of our trip. In 2006, Joe Schneider and I had to be pulled from the pool by the rest of the group when they wanted to leave.
Oh yeah, what part of Colorado did you move to?

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968