www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

THE WORLD'S FIRST ACE POLE

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GET YOUR NAME ON THE ACE POLE?

Idea and design: Gene Fackler
Funding: Kevin Duffy
Pole Carpentry: Adam Bell
Concrete: Trevin Kewen
Ace Markers: Warren Hench, Gene Fackler

Heres how it works:

1) You hit a Hole in One(An Ace) at the Cottage Grove Course

2) You contact Gene Fackler by one of the following ways:
-Post on this thread on DiscGolfersR.Us
-E-mail him at smerf@nu-world.com
-Gene Fackler's phone number is posted on the Ace Pole for people who don't have internet.

3) Provide
-Your full name
-The hole and pin position(There is a map of the pin positions on the front page of this site)
-The disc you threw
-The date

4) Gene and his crew create a marker with this information and mount it on the ACE POLE which
is a 7ft tall 6 x 6 post poured in concrete near hole 1 at the Cottage Grove course.

DISC GOLF ROCKS!

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

Gene,
Richard Burch told me today that Dustin Keegan aced hole 5 in the long position at The Grove with a big hyzer bomb.
that's a cool idea, I hope to make it on there.
Hey Gene,
just heard about your new ace pole and wanted to let you know that I made it! Hole 16, left pin setting, 167 Star Boss,
Dec. 19th! Thanks for the great idea.
Mark Scheid
It's true. I aced "the old hole 5" (hole 11 now). I threw a 171 champion banshee. It was in the long pin position. It was also on Dec. 19th. Love the ace pole idea!
No Internet? Mail me with info Gene Fackler 827 20th St. Springfield, Oregon, 97477. As soon as we come up with a design for the postings we will start adding them to the pole. See you at the Grove....Nice work on the Pole Adam. Thanks a lot for all your help on this. Gene
Hey Gene,

Brad Mcdougall aced hole number three today in the U of O club's doubles tourney today!!! It was a pretty crazy shot, he threw a big sky turnover with his R-Pro Aviar on the first throw of the day!!! Pretty cool to start our doubles round with a 1 on the scorecard.
Congrats Forest. I will get this info to Warren and we will get it posted as soon as possible. Nice job. Gene
Nice job Forest. We must have just been ahead of you guys. I saw Dan Luke on 3 when we were on 17. I just missed a hyzer ace on that hole earlier, just nicked the branch of the tree. Drop in birdie. Nice job on the ace.
Randy
Great job Forest, you deserve it with all the hard work you put in this course. It's time the disc gods payed you back! I've hit the basket on the same hole, also 1a, 6a with a skip, 8a, 9a, rang the number at the top of 15, and through the chains on 16a, but no aces yet. I'll be glad to see your name on the pole! Maybe we can get to play sometime.
___Tab

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968