www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

people you've never met invite u into their homes. feed you let u shower all that says alot 2 me... can anyone else name a sport where stuff like that happens???

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Thats true. Ive met the best folks in here! Everyone is so warm and welcoming unless we are all mentally ill and dont know it...lol
I know thats right! It's just so unique the passion that us players have for the sport. It spills over and becomes a culture among us all. We don't care how much money you got or how much makeup you wear... If you play Disc Golf, your one of the family.
This Monkey is a Disc Golf Junky - Traverse City, MI said:
I know thats right! It's just so unique the passion that us players have for the sport. It spills over and becomes a culture among us all. We don't care how much money you got or how much makeup you wear... If you play Disc Golf, your one of the family.
amen 2 that brother
I am fortunate to have a D.G. family from coast to coast, .....and it only took 30yrs of playin to do it..!!!!!!I......If u come to Fla. to throw......drop me a line.....!!!
One of many reasons why I fell in love with this game!! Lets go to HH and rip em!

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968