www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey guys. We didnt really meet up on Friday of last week due to some of the group members doing some work for A3.

I dropped by though only for a minute, and was freaked out by all the people there. There was seriously a line in the parking lot and it looks like all the pads had lines too. What are we going to do for our league play? Should we consider moving to a new course?

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

the idea of a new course isnt a bad one. I was thinking alot about "lakeshore" as a different course. or going back to the winter nomad format whare we switch it up every week. The main issue is that in the summer months the amount of people is going to be greater no matter whare we play, In the past we had to play on sat mornings at like 10 am to aviod this propblem. might be a idea to try
I agree ''The Ponds of Lakeshore' would be a good candidate for the Friday night round. Or there is Rolling Hills. I'll be buying a pass this week and only live a few miles from the course so we can do a semi carpool if need be. Oh I'm thinking about playing late at Da MER this week. I want to try out my new glow plastic out.
I'm down for the first two ideas but FU Gabe you know in the summer I work Saturday mornings so I'm gonna Veto that idea, I do support Sunday morning discing it's like our church. I hate to report I will not make this weeks Friday game cause my inventory is this weekend so I'll be in early and out late both Friday and Saturday. Not sure yet if it wil spill in to Sunday, but hope it will not so I can make the opening rounds at LakeInDaHood
Im fine with either of these options. I will just have to buy one of those annual passes for the washtenaw courses (Rolling, and Indy Lake)

Well lets make a decision soon as Friday is already fast approaching.
So it sounds like friday night or sunday's.. Either is good. The one thing about sundays is that most tourneys are going to be on that sunday. (no issue to me, I'm not planning any) I do like the 9-10 am sunday round thou.. Relaxed at courses and usuall sets up for a awesome end to the weekend.
I'm not going to be able to make it every sunday but I'm cool with that.
I love Sunday rounds, there great. Plus if we want we can meet up and road trip to other courses. Are we still playing Mer this friday though? I'm planning on it since hood is not open yet. That and Bill and I are planning on staying late and playing a glow round. Should be a good time. Anyone with glow plastic should try to make it out.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968