www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I've decided to take off the day before Christmas, like most people, and I'll probably be hitting up a few of the courses around Dallas. I'm thinking of starting at Lake Lewisville and working my way down to Veterans. I'm looking at playing about 4 rounds for the day. If anyone wants to join in you're more than welcome.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

If you're ever by Z Boaz, drop me a line. I work right next door and frequent it every day for my lunch break.
I've made it out to Z Boaz a few times. Next time I'm heading out there I'll send you a message. I know it's not an exceptionally hard course, but it has kicked my butt every time.
Takes a little while to get use to it. They've moved the baskets recently (to accomidate the Tournament coming through) but it's still a challenge to throw. Just hit me up man.
going to the mighty Z tonight if anyone can make it, so far there are three of us, come on out, bring lights and something to keep you warm
I played earlier today (my lunch hour) and planned on playing after work. However, had an illness that might turn bad in the family, so I'm on my way outta town. Give me a shout next time ya'll go. I'm in the black Toyota Matrix XR with a Superman symbol on the hatch.
going to head out to Weatherford after work for a quick round with a couple friends, come on out if you can
I actually went out there yesterday for the first time...Haven't made Weatherford yet, and I enjoyed it. Thanks for the course directory maps at the sign Dave. It came in handy.
damn, I wish I'd known, Andy and I played last night, I think you guys were just leaving as we were starting

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968