www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

everyone signed up early??? HUGE friggin ace pot, may go over 2500.00 and it's at Bear Creek, which has a ton of ace opps

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Never played there. May have to sign up.
sign up by Friday at noon or it will cost you ten bucks more, and that's if there are still spots open
this course has no par fours, almost every hole can be birdied, I've shot eleven under out there
more info on titledisc.com
Thanks Dave.
plus it's run by Brian Mace, who designed Z Boaz, don't know if you know him but he's a good guy all the way around
Yeah..met Brian through a mutual friend. Didn't get to visit long with him, but he seems to be a downright awesome guy. I gotta pick up a couple of disc from him (saw the design disc he has).

Also, do you know where I could get a couple of stickers for my Matrix? I'd be down right apperciative if you know where to get either an Innova or Discraft sticker.
I'll bring you some, I have a Discraft, Innova, PDGA, Zonedriven, and a Twisted Flyer sticked you can have
Man...thanks. I haven't been to an event for a while, and I know they hand them out there. Just been doing the Z Boaz every day and playing in a proposed area in Granbury (trying to get a feel for it)
I went out there Sunday afternoon, but forgot that there was a tourny going on. I played about 13 of the holes during their lunch break and was 1 over from the longs. I wish now that I would have remembered about it. Apparently there was about 5 or 6 aces (450) each. How did you guys fare?
I shot terrible, couldn't buy a putt, finished middle of the pack

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968