www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Work is sending me out to Granbury on the 24th. If I can get everything done out there before lunch I'm going to try to make it out to ZBoaz at about 12:30. The weather forcast looks decent. Anyone know/think if the course will be dry by then? Anyone is welcome to join me for a round.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Z Boaz also has Thursday night glow mini
Well it looks like the plan has changed. I'm going to meet up with a couple guys at Veterans at 1. I've never played a glow mini at ZBoaz but I'm sure that would be more fun than the ones at Porter ( at least harder)
cool, have a good round, and if you want, come on out to the Z around 6pm
went out on my lunch break today seth. course was dry enough, and i had no problems with mud.

they also cleaned up around the holes, and are getting things ready for the maceman tourney.
I hope I can make it to the Z Open, but it's not looking good right now. I am however definitely going to the Big Show at Cedar Hill.

By the way is there any kind of map of ZBoaz? Last time I was out there I couldn't find one of the tees on the back 9 ( I think it was hole 15 or 16)
17 is a tricky hole...i bet that was it. as i know of, there really isn't a map.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968