www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Question... when you are creating a hotstamp for a disc what program have you found the works the best. I know that illustrator is the program of choice for vector art, however i have found that i work much better in the adobe/macromedia flash environment... and then export as an .ai file. I run into issues quite often with this process but i can usually get it worked out after time.

I do use illustrator for text, especially along a path.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

yeah i would probly go with white on clear..... pluss i got a white car with tinted windows so the white looks good.... who cares about other peoples cars...
Can you email me the artwork at my work. .pdf, .ai, .eps. if designed in photoshop just send me a hi rez .jpg (300-600 dpi at full size 4" dia or approx 3"x9". zipped or rar is also ok.) I can have them shipped early to mid next week. I will need a credit card number before we ship. My work info 800.234.6165 andy@signsnowcentral.com. I run the league here in Billings and with your permission I could print a few extra (at my expense) to give out to some of the locals.
i will hit you up as soon as i can spare the cash.... how much for shipping?
$5 or so i guess
thanks and this thread has officaly been hi jacked!

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968