www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If you did not bow down to nicotine today, tell us how you overcame the urge.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Good Job! 21 days and it will be gone. The countdown has begun.
I like this discussion CBass it will go hand in hand with my putting practice :)
Thanks, it's like a progress report. I hope it helps.
Chantix is a drug that works to curve the craving for nicotine. It is not cheap, but cheaper than smokes. Today is day 64 for me with no cigs after 27 years. I have saved over $350.00 to date. See your Doctor and get hooked up with a non smoking program with a support program. If I can do it, So can you.
65 days, another successful day without tobacco.
8 months puff free. I'm not young anymore and needed to stop so I had the endurance to keep up on those all day tournaments played on ski resorts. Feel much better but it was tough to get my mind right. I had to tell myself, I love the cigs so much I can't have even 1 drag. So many reasons not to smoke and is there really one good reason to smoke?Good luck!
Today is day 73 with not cigs. Boy, do people who smoke stink? Really, when a smoker walks by me now it really stinks. I had to go and say I am sorry to the people who were around me when I smoked.
74 days today with no smoke
You guys all rock! You know how they say that nothing worthwhile ever comes easy? If that's the case then quitting smoking ought to be the most worthwhile endeavor on the planet. Every hour, every day, every month you go without a smoke is time well spent! 16 months without tobacco in the bag, baby!!
83 days now without cigs. Keep on being a quitter.
It will be 9 months on December 26th

Next step, shed me belly!

If I can quit the puff's, I got the discipline to lose some poundage...
85 days today.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968